Skip to main content

Second Collage Assignment "The Color Pink"

(Click to Enlarge)

For this second collage, the color I chose was of course pink. I wanted to base it with neon colors after I made a light painting of the name Eric Balfour and it became my base for the rest of the contents and color tints to me collage. In this particular work, I wanted to express myself and what I am made up of. The first one was based around my favorite band in a whole and recycled band shirts, here I wanted to do a digital art.
I used Adobe Photo-shop in creating this piece of work. Each image used was altered to the color pink as well as filters to enrich certain textures and words. I added a bow because I used to wear large bows a few years ago thus giving me my name Bowdacious. Which I use on as  my Instagram username. Though instead of just picking a random bow, I went with one that had chevon texture that also goes along with the pink fur. I took an images of my fur boots and also fur cheetah cosmetic trunk.

To describe what is all within this collage:
Juicy Couture
Eric Balfour
Electric and Rose
Chanel
Bebe
Pink
Louis Vuitton
Bow
Fur
Cheetah

Now that I look at it, I forgot to add a sloth haha

Comments