Skip to main content

Mixed Media Mannequin 1st Assignment


For my first mixed media assignment, I wanted to play around with an idea I have always had. I always wanted someone to create, either it be a painting, drawing or graphic design image of me, or something that represented me. So I got to thinking, that I had all the tools I needed to do so myself. I first grabbed one of my many foam mannequin heads I use to house my wigs, grabbed on of my new french pink wigs and a bow, added a choker from my jewelry collection to give it depth. I took a photo of it, then I uploaded the image into Adobe Photo Shop and proceeded to find clippings of real human features and the bratz dolls features and make a face for the foam mannequin head since it was already a blank canvas. I found designer labels that I relate to and made a message that goes down the next saying "Bebe, Go Couture Yourself" its the nice way of something else if ya get my drift haha. Though I did find it very creative in a sense.








Comments