Skip to main content

CD Booklet Design Sketches

COCOONING- Meaning everything around me is me.

The music I have chosen represent me and my moods. Each one has lyrics that relate strictly to me and I wrap myself up like a cocoon with them and my mood becomes better.

Light On- Eric Balfour
B-Team- Marianas Trench
This Means War- Marianas Trench
It's on You- Jayy Von
Puppet- Alaska Thunderfuck
Expensive- Todrick Hall
Fools Gold- Aaron Carter
Look what you made me do- Taylor Swift

When approaching ideas for this booklet, I wanted to have specific icon images for each song.
The other images of the booklet as in the back images, will be simple as in different textures. Ie, fur, animal prints so on. The color scheme will also reflect me, which includes Pink and Black and not to make it to crazy with different images and colors, the images within the booklet will be black and white with just a splash of color to them.

This is the Front and Back Cover


 Page 2 and 7
 Page 2 and 6







Page 4 and  5. This will form one solid image of the a face on shot of the figure shown on the cover of the album.

Comments