Skip to main content

M4 CP - Design Competition (Part 1)

Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2018

Deadline:  January 14, 2018  (76 days left)


This competition is open world wide and open to any age. 
The target audience is anyone and any design form is welcomed.

I am going to mainly use Adobe Photoshop, it is in fact one of my strong suits and will be able to transform my design concepts below very well. Basically it will achieve what and how I would like it turn out.

My Design concept, I wanted to think really outside the box that would make you think.."What the hell?" But yet it is still very appealing to the eye and is very interesting and for most never really been seen before. I guess you could say it is like a puzzle and that is some what I was going for. Yes the design is dark and the color schemes will reflect such. Purple background, with red tongue, brown pieces for the faces and hair.

Here are my design sketches:





Comments