Skip to main content

Mixed Media Third Assignment

I decided for this assignment to draw again. I have not nor do I draw a lot anymore since I mainly use my phone or computer for digital images. Although I have always liked cupcakes and bows and thought okay I can draw something and then scan it into the computer and make the drawing a digital image. Thus using two different medias. I made sure to upload the original image followed by two semi different versions I created from my drawing. I added one effect with a slight swirl and I just enjoyed how it came out, I think because the way the frosting looks.
I first started with just making the frosting pink, but then I thought it would look good if the whole image was pink with the hints of black and make it more of a painting. From that point it was just playing around with filters, hue/saturation, curves and exposer.


Original Drawing

 Drawing Edited Within Adobe Photoshop
Two Versions


Comments